Thursday, December 30, 2004

ramblings

oh boy ... been to so many blogs today ... oflate i have been stopped thinking altogether .. donno why .. but since then i find my self so calm ..so much peace ... and once agian they all came back to me ...or do i feel so ? why did i read UG? or VC or anybody else .why cant i just stop reading altogether . well my guess is it all started with me reading MEWT by MKG :( never again read him . well i dont have to .. i feel like i almost remember that whole book :(

while comming back from gym, out of blue i remembered what Kashi once told Ani :
" there is nothing to like or to dislike . if u dont like that i like it . if i dont like something u may like it though thats the same thing that appears differently" . that kid , ani , 7 yrs old got it right . nobody told me the same thing when i was that old :( it took me almost 25 yrs to realise the same thing . still cannot comprehend it . i wonder , me or ppl of my age ever get it???



No comments: